Click to see a larger photo of the completed craft. Close the photo window when done viewing.
"Rebecca" asked if I could extend the Plants of the Bible wreath idea and do a "Books of the Bible" wreath. Some of the template pieces are very specific (like Genesis and the rainbow) and some can be applied to numerous passages (like the fish).
- a printer,
- a paper plate.
- Print out the template of choice. Depending on the size of your wreath you may need two copies to complete it.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance and can be done prior to making the craft with the children.
- Cut the center out of the paper plate to leave a round "donut" shape. This will form the base of the wreath. You may paint it a background colour if you like.
- Paste the template pieces onto the paper plate.
- You can tie a bow.
- You can put a piece of yarn on the back to hang it.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).