DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Joseph and His Coat Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Complete this paper craft to see the passage from Genesis 37:3 (King James version). It is a good craft for
children who can read, but can be completed by younger kids with help from an adult.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Using the words as clues, glue the colorful patches onto the coat. When completed, the passage from Genesis 37:3 will be shown:
"Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age. Also he made him a tunic of many colors."
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template 1 - Joseph
Template 2 - Coat patches (color)
Printable version of these instructions