This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give Jacob a three dimensional effect.
I gave Jacob and Esau the same faces because they were twins -- Esau has more muscular arms because he liked hunting.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- toilet paper roll
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the Jacob craft:
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll
- Glue the thinner rectangular piece around the center as a belt
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the toilet paper roll
- Glue the stew pot into one of Jacob's hands.
- Fold the feet along the dotted line and glue to give a 3 dimensional effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).