DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Esau Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Esau is a figure from the Old Testament. He was Jacob's twin brother. Esau loved the outdoors and had lots of red hair.
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give Esau a three dimensional effect.
I gave Jacob and Esau the same faces because
they were twins -- Esau has more muscular arms because he liked hunting.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- toilet paper roll
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out. Remember that Esau had red hair.
- Assemble the Esau craft:
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll
- Glue the thinner rectangular piece around the center as a belt
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the toilet paper roll
- Glue the hunter's bow into the hands and the arrow quiver into the other hand or onto Esau's back.
- Fold the feet along the dotted line and glue to give a 3 dimensional effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions