To learn the Bible verses below try using the Memory Verse mix-up game in your groups.
Day 1- Treasure God's love introduction
- What are pirates like?
- How can you be a good pirate?
- Why is the Bible better than the other treasure in the story?
Learn together: "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field." Matthew 13:44
- Where does love come from?
- What is the name of the special kind of love in the Bible (Agape)?
- Who are we supposed to love?
Learn together: "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 1 John 4:7
- What did Daniel do three times a day?
- Did the King want to punish Daniel?
- Why didn't the lions hurt Daniel?
Learn together: "Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee." Daniel 6:16
- Why wasn't David in the army?
- Why was David so brave?
- What did David use to protect himself against Goliath?
Learn together: "And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands."
Day 5- Conclusion
(Use these questions to help the children draw or write what they learned this week.)
- Who loves you all the time?
- How can you love God?
- Why is God the greatest treasure?
Learn together: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16