To learn the Bible verses below try using the Memory Verse mix-up game in your groups.
Day 1- Fully Rely on God introduction
- What does it mean to fully rely on God?
- Would you act the same way Elsa did?
- What do you do when you're worried or afraid?
Learn together: "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7
Day 2- Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego)
- What are some ways Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego fully relied on God?
- When were they supposed to bow down to the image?
- What did Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego do when the music started to play?
- What happened when they were thrown into the fiery furance?
Learn together: "Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God." Daniel 3:28
Day 3- Daniel and the Lions Den
- What are some ways Daniel fully relied on God?
- What did Daniel do three times a day?
- Did the King want Daniel to be punished?
- Why didn't the lions hurt Daniel?
Learn together: "Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee." Daniel 6:16
Day 4- David and Goliath
- What are some ways David fully relied on God?
- What did David do when he was bored in the fields?
- Why wasn't David in the army?
- What did David use to protect himself against Goliath?
Learn together: "And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands." 1 Samuel 17:47
Day 5- Conclusion
(Use these questions to help the children draw or write what they learned this week.)
- What have you learned this week from listening to the stories?
- What are some ways that you can rely on God?
- What was your favorite story this week?
- What was your favorite activity this week?
Learn together: Be a Frog, rely on God!