DLTK's Bible Songs for Kids
Lest We Forget Angel Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Multi cultural templates available.
Alternative: Rather than making a paper craft,
print the B&W template, cut out the pieces and trace them onto craft
foam. Assemble like the paper craft. Use black marker to
draw on facial features. The small template makes a nice craft foam tree
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice. The large templates are easier for young children to do as the pieces are bigger.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on each.
Then I give my 3 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.)
- The large dress piece is the bottom. To it, glue (in order):
- the dress
- the head/neck
- the hair (onto the head)
- the wings
- the poppy (right at the waist of the angel)
- the hands (so they overlap the star a little)
- the feet (ovals)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions