Visit our printable recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
Contributed by a viewer. Thank-you!
- Take a can of refrigerated biscuits
- Flatten them out
- Cut out a circle in the middle (I use a soda pop bottle top)
- Have a skillet ready with hot oil
- Fry the biscuits (donuts) in the oil until golden brown
- Drain on paper towel
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
* Tell the children (or Youth and even Adults!) that we must obey God's Commandments and God's rules. The donut represents the letter "O" in obey. Let them know
every time they have a donut, they are reminded to OBEY!
"Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right" Ephesians 6:1
" A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day:" Deuteronomy 11:27