DLTK's Bible Activities for Children
Bible Quiz Answers
- What was the first thing that God created?
- Which day did God create plants?
- What was the boat Noah built called?
- How many of each type of animal did Noah have on the ark?
- What is the symbol of God's promise to Noah?
- Who received the 10 commandments from God?
- What are we told to do in the fifth commandment?
HONOR OUR FATHER AND OUR MOTHER
- What was the name of Moses' brother?
- What food do we ask God to give us in the Lord's prayer?
- People look on the outward appearance, but what does God look on?
- His father gave him a coat of many colors.
- Who was thrown into a lions' den by King Darius? This person prayed to
God three times a day.
- This young boy defeated a giant.
- This prophet was swallowed by a fish.
- What animal was often used for transportation in the Bible?
CAMEL or DONKEY (either answer is correct)
- Who was the Son of God?
- What was the name of Jesus' mother?
- What did Jesus' father do for a job?
- Jesus told a parable about a prodigal _____.
- What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
- How many disciples or apostles did Jesus have?
- Which of the apostles betrayed Jesus?
- What is another name for the sermon on the mount?
- What did Jesus feed to 5,000 people
FIVE LOAVES OF BREAD AND TWO SMALL FISH
- What was the name of the Sea where Jesus calmed a storm.
THE SEA OF GALILEE
Take a minute to fill in our short survey.
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2013 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved