[manualidad en español]
DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Christmas Day Angel
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Read a bit about DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this
basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it
appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I
usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on each. Then I
give my 4 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.)
- The large piece (robe) is the main piece. To it, glue (in order):
- the candle so that the light of the flame comes to the collar of the robe
- the arms so the shoulders are at the top of the robe and the hands 'hold' the candle.
- the feet at the bottom
- the head
- the hair on top of the head
- the wings (on the back)
- the star on the back of the head (sort of looks like a halo)
- Look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck (there's a
small image of the finished project on the top of this page). -- if doing
the craft with a group of children, I recommend pre-making an example for
them to look at.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions