DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Spring Angel Paper Craft
"For, lo, the winter is past." - Song of Solomon 2:11
Read a bit about
DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this
basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it
appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I
usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on each. Then I
give my 3 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.)
- The large piece (dress) is the main piece. To it, glue (in order):
- the head (to the top)
- for the blond angel, glue the hair behind the head
- the butterfly (right about in the center)
- the arms (so the hands overlap the heart)
- the wings (on the back)
- the feet (sticking out the bottom)
- the flower decoration (to the hair)
- look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck (there's a
small image of the finished project on the top of this webpage). -- if
doing the craft with a group of children, I recommend pre-making an example
for them to look at.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions