DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Saint Patrick's Day Angel Paper Craft
Read a bit about DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance)
- I usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on each.
- Then I give my 4 year old the big ones (like the wings, hair and body) to work on and
- I cut out the smaller ones (like the head, shoes and shamrock)
- The large piece (dress) is the bottom. To it, glue (in order):
- the head (on the front at the top)
- the hair (on the BACK, positioned so it flows behind the head)
- the hat (on top of the hair/head)
- the rainbow (in about the center of the dress)
- the hands (at the end of the arms, so they overlap the rainbow a bit)
- the shamrock (toward the bottom of the dress)
- the shoes (sticking out the very bottom)
- the wings (on the back)
- Look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck (see above)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).