- something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Fold the body in half, cut along the dotted line.
- Fold the head in half, cut along the TWO dotted lines.
- Slide the top dotted line cut from the head into the body cut. Apply a bit of glue as necessary.
- Slide the bottom dotted line cut from the head so the very bottom of the mane is on the outside of the body.
- Glue the lion's tail and a bit of his behind together.
- Glue a bit of the lion's chest together.
- Leave the legs unglued so the lion will stand up on it's own.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).