DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Moses and the
Burning Bush Craft
Thanks to Linda for sharing her craft idea with us!
"This activity will help them remember both the story of God speaking to Moses from the bush and the memory verse used. And, they'll have fun doing it."
- 1/2 sheet of white construction paper
- pieces/strips of red and yellow tissue paper (pre-cut for younger children, 5 and older can cut own if you prefer to let them - time permitting)
- Crayons, markers, pencils
- Glue sticks/bottles
- Children trace their own hand onto white paper. They can also just draw
a "bush" if they prefer. I offered them the choice.
- Color branches/trunk brown or draw own bush
- Glue tissue paper pieces randomly to form flames onto "bush" shape
- Children can also draw other things in their pictures, like rocks,
canyons, sand, dessert, hills, the sun, clouds, etc., if they like. Let
their creativity loose, time permitting.
- NOTE: you can print a Scripture verse pertaining to lesson or add own title before giving paper to children. Example: "And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground." Exodus 3:5