Print out this simple ark template and let the kids add obedience planks.
OBEDIENCE ARK - Build an Ark Like Noah:
- Cut strips of brown paper (planks of wood). It's ok if the planks overlap the edges as we'll be cutting it all out afterwards, but try to make sure the writing stays inside the ark.
- You could also use popsicle sticks, but don't let these overlap.
- On each strip, have the children write one thing we can do to be obedient to God (ex: pray, respect our parents, love each other...)
- Glue the planks onto the ark to build an ark just like Noah did.
- Cut out the ark. Hang it up somewhere it is easy to see to remind us to obey God's wishes.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).