DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Mary Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the thin rectangular piece around the center of the tube as a belt
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the feet to the bottom of the toilet paper roll, using the tabs to make a 3D effect if desired.
- Glue the baby Jesus into Mary's arms.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).