[Angel Crafts] [Angels - Paper] [Animal Crafts] [General Crafts] [New Testament Crafts] [Old Testament Crafts]
It may seem a tad odd making Jesus out of a toilet paper roll, but I think the end result is quite nice (Tasha has hers sitting in a place of honor on her bedroom shelf).
- toilet paper roll
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the feet to the bottom of the toilet paper roll, using the tabs to make a 3D effect if desired.
- Glue the sheep into Jesus' arms or beside his feet.
- OPTIONAL: Thanks to Cheryl for sending this idea to us! My
boys made it today age 6 and 3 they had fun, I altered a little bit. I
used up an old cd to glue Jesus' head on and two slits on the toilet
paper roll (we used card stock) and braids so the arms could move.
Then since it's Easter time we played Jesus is alive (hide and seek) we played over and over. I would hide Jesus and they had to say "Jesus is Alive" when they found him.
- Close template window to return to this screen
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).