Thank-you to Tabatha for sharing this idea!
"I thought I'd contribute one of my favorite Sunday School activities."
- Each month, I write out the memory verses we've learned on pieces of paper with one word on each piece of paper.
- I give each of the children one of the pieces and then time the group as they sort themselves out and stand in a line to display the memory verse in order.
- Sometimes we have two teams that compete and sometimes we just compete against ourselves to beat our own time.
- I put the verse words on 4" x 8" pieces of colored card stock (I cut one piece of cardstock into 3 equal sized pieces) and then laminate them.
- You could make shorter term cards on construction paper.