DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Easter Angel Paper Craft
"The Lord is risen indeed." - Luke 24:34
Read a bit about
DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this
basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it
appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on
each. Then I give my 3 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.)
- The large piece (dress) is the main piece. To it, glue (in order):
- the head (to the top)
- the cross (1/4 of the way down from the head)
- the arms (so the hands overlap the cross)
- the wings (on the back)
- the feet (sticking out the bottom)
- the flower pocket (to the dress, about 2/3 of the way down)
- look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck
(there's a small image of the finished project on the top of this
webpage). -- if doing the craft with a group of children, I
recommend pre-making an example for them to look at.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions