DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Father's Day Angel
These make a fun alternative to a Father's Day card. Just write a message to dad on the back of the paper craft.
Read a bit about DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I
usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on each. Then I
give my 4 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.)
- The large piece (suit) is the main piece. To it, glue (in order):
- the arms (onto the back so it looks like he has his hands clasped behind his back).
- the feet at the bottom
- the pocket on the right side
- the saying, if you choose to use it, on the left side
- the head
- the hair on top of the head
- OPTIONAL: the mustache under the nose
- OPTIONAL: the beard on top of the mouth
- the wings (on the back)
- Look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck (there's a small image of the finished project on the top of this page). -- if doing
the craft with a group of children, I recommend pre-making an example for them to look at.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
|Gray Suit Angel||Brown Suit Angel||Blue Suit Angel|