[Cain and Abel Index] [Children's Story] [Coloring] [Crafts] [Puzzles] [Teacher's Guide] [Worksheets]
I realize this isn't a historically accurate image of what a farmer looked like, but the children will likely recognize him as one.
- toilet paper roll
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the overalls, arms, legs and head.
- Glue the hat onto the head and the pitchfork into the hands
- Close template window to return to this screen
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).