DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Print these "home-made" bookmarks for a special reading
To add that extra bit of motivation, print out a bookmark
for your child, your friend or yourself as a reward for reading a certain
number of stories.
If you're looking for more Sunday School applicable
bookmarks, check out the
Angel Bookmarks, and
Christmas Nativity Bookmarks
- paper, printer, scissors and glue
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version)
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- Cut the bookmark out (one big rectangle) and fold in half (left
to right) along the center line.
- Glue so it stays folded together.
- OPTIONAL: cover with clear contact paper so it lasts longer
(you could also put a piece of cardboard in the center before gluing
for a sturdier bookmark)
- OPTIONAL: Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and tie a
string/wool through as a tassle.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Love One Another Bookmark
Shepherd Maze Bookmark (Luke 15:6-7)
Books of the Bible Bookmark (color
1) or (color
2) or (B&W)
Old Testament Bookmark (color)
New Testament Bookmark (color)
You may also be interested in our
Printable version of these instructions