This adorable angel is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer and a little imagination.
- toilet paper roll
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to form the dress.
- Glue on the wings, face, arms and feet.
- Cut out the hair as indicated and curl the individual strands around a pencil. Glue it onto the head.
- Use a pipecleaner or piece of twisted aluminum foil in the shape of circle as a halo. Glue onto the back of the head.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, cotton balls, feathers or felt to decorate the angel's wings.
- Use pieces of lace or ribbon to trim the angel's dress.
- Punch a hole through the back of the angel with a hole punch and thread a ribbon through to make a hanging ornament.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper and colour in the pieces with crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Close the template window once you've completed printing (some browsers will give an error message if you attempt to print more than once. If you get an error, try clicking RELOAD or REFRESH).
- Set page margins to zero if template does not fit on the page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE PRINTER SETUP in most web browsers).