DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Shepherd Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This simple colour, cut and paste paper craft uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
I originally made this for the story of Cain and Abel, but you could use this craft for any story that requires a shepherd.
- toilet paper roll
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the this rectangle (belt) around the middle of the tube.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tube and the arms on the sides.
- Fold the tabs of the feet and glue them under the tube to make a 3 D effect.
- Glue the sheep into the shepherd's arms or onto the front of the tube near his feet.
- Close template window to return to this screen
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).