DLTK's Bible Activities for Kids
These can be treated as coloring pages, puppets or felt board characters.
To make them into puppets, simply tape a drinking straw, popsicle stick or unsharpened pencil to the back.
To make them felt board characters, glue a small piece of coarse sand
paper to the back.
- something to color with
- OPTIONAL: thin cardboard (old cereal boxes)
- OPTIONAL: clear contact paper
- OPTIONAL: materials to turn into puppet or felt board (see above)
- print out the templates (as needed) to make a family for the child.
You can make a pretend family or use the templates to model their own.
Depending on how many siblings, etc the child has, you may need to print
duplicates of some of the templates.
- color in the pieces
- OPTIONAL: glue to a thin piece of cardboard (ex: old cereal
boxes) to make them a bit sturdier.
- cut out the pieces along the outside oval (great scissor practice for
- OPTIONAL: cover (front and back) with clear contact paper to keep
them from getting wet or dirty.
You can also add pets by looking through the pet animal coloring pages for appropriate ones, if you wish.