Even the youngest crafters can make this project. It's great for the children in the preschool room in a Sunday School to make and hang from the ceiling.
Includes quote from John 3:16 " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- cotton balls or shredded newspaper
- IF HANGING: short piece of string, wool or ribbon
- OPTIONAL: finger paint (or tempra paint and brush)
- print two copies of the template (or just draw your hearts freehand but make them the same size). Do not cut out yet.
- Let the children paint the templates with finger paints or a brush and tempra paint
- Allow to dry.
- Cut out the hearts (adults will need to help with this)
- Staple all the way around the edge of the hearts, leaving an opening at the top
- Stuff hearts with shredded paper (kids age 3+ love to help with this step).
- Finish stapling the heart closed
- staple a short piece of string to the top to hang from the ceiling
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).