This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make to reinforce the Bible story.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the paper craft:
- Glue the beard onto the face
- Glue the large blue piece behind the head
- Glue the head onto the robe
- Glue the hands onto the robe
- Glue the shoes under the robe
- Glue the commandments into the hands
OPTIONAL: if you use the small template, the children can create a
nice paper background to go with the project:
- blue or white construction paper
- use paint, marker or pastels to color a mountain on the construction paper
- Add clouds and sun in the sky if you like OR make a nighttime scene with stars and moon.
- Glue Moses holding the commandments to the bottom of the mountain.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Large (all 3 pages required):