DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Moses and the Red Sea Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make to reinforce the Bible story.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the paper craft:
- Glue Moses on top of the hill
- Glue the waters onto either side of the hill
- OPTIONAL: use the B&W template. Color Moses and the hill with pencil crayons. Paint the waters with water color
paint. Use a couple shades of blue and some light green.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).