DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Baby Moses Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make to reinforce the Bible story about baby Moses in his basket.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- blue construction paper
- Print out the template of choice. You can print as many of template
2 as you like (each has one cattail)
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the paper craft:
- Position the blue construction paper sideways (so everything fits on it)
- Glue the cattail onto the side of the construction paper. It can
overlap over the edge of the paper (see photo at the top of this page).
- Cut along the dotted line and slide baby Moses into the basket (gluing it in).
- Glue the basket onto the paper.
- Glue on the basket top so it covers the baby's head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template 1 - Baby Moses
Template 2 - Reeds
Printable version of these instructions