DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Who is My Neighbour? paper craft
Craft to go with the story of the Good Samaritan.
- something to color with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out. (cutting may require adult assistance and can be pre-done).
- On the second template you'll find a number of stamps.
- Glue the Jesus stamp goes in the left window.
- In the right window, the child can put the neighbour of their choice or draw one of their own
- Talk about Jesus' love for everyone
- See the picture above for how the project should look when complete.