Thanks so much to Sally for contributing the craft idea and template for this simple Moses and Miriam project!
- blue paper
- green paper
- coffee filter
- glue stick
- something to color with
- Print out the Moses and Miriam template
- take a cupcake-cup-shaped large coffee filter and have the kids color it,
- color Moses and Miriam.
- We glue-sticked the filter to blue paper (for water) and baby Moses to the center of the filter.
- I had folded green construction paper and cut it in thirds, and I cut a fat fringe on it, and folded a small (1/2 inch section) side opposite the fringe and put glue-stick on that.
- We glued the green paper behind the filter on the blue paper, and Miriam can be stuck in the grass or glued to the filter.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).