DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Moses Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- tp roll
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the paper craft:
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the tp roll
- Glue the thinner rectangular piece around the center as a belt
- Glue the arms and head onto the roll
- Glue the commandments into the hands
- Fold the feet along the dotted line and glue to give a 3 D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions