Thanks to Paula for sending sharing this craft idea!
- small foam plate
- green spray paint (or paint and brush)
- rock (painted green)
- green craft foam
- sticker decorations
- I did this project for young children so I had the rocks painted, the body cut out of the craft foam, and the Forever Rely On God written on the plate. Also, I used superglue to attach the rock they chose, to the body. (See template below for the frog body.)
- The children colored the lily pads (we did leaf rubbing) cut them out, glued to plate, decorated lily pad with flower stickers, and decorated the frog with stickers. (See template below for lily pads)
- My 4 year old made the one pictured.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).