[Joseph Index] [Children's Story] [Coloring Page] [Crafts] [Games and Puzzles] [Teacher's Guide] [Worksheets]
Watching the colors run together is quite lots of fun!
- something to color with (B&W version)
- coffee filter
- regular children's markers
- water spritzer (a mister or eyedropper or you could flick water on with a little paint brush)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- flatten out coffee filter on a plate
- Color roughly with various colors of markers - this is wonderful as even the youngest children can color this way.
- Wet coffee filter (using a squirty bottle or by flicking drops of water onto the filter with your hands.
- Hang to dry for about half an hour
- blow dry with a hand held blowdryer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Once dry, cut the coat shape from the coffee filter (we always save the scraps as they substitute well for any tissue paper projects we might make at a later date).
- Glue the coat shape to the "paper doll" of Joseph.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).