DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Weave a Basket Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- construction paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Cut along the dotted lines of the large template piece. (this will allow you to weave)
- Cut 6 strips of construction the size of the bottom template piece.
- Weave the construction paper strips and glue in place.
- Fold the basket along the solid lines.
- Use the small tabs to glue the basket together.
- Add a construction paper handle if you are so inclined.
- OPTIONAL: You can cut some thin yellow construction paper or cotton balls to fill the basket and add a small baby doll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions