DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Canada Angel Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Multi cultural templates available.
Alternative: Rather than making a paper craft, print the B&W template, cut out the pieces
and trace them onto craft foam. Assemble like the paper craft. Use black marker to draw on facial features. The small template makes a
nice craft foam tree ornament.
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice. The large templates are easier for young children to do as the pieces are bigger.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version (red, white and blue!)
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on
each. Then I give my 3 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.)
- The large (red) piece is the bottom. To it, glue (in order):
- the dress (white)
- the head/neck
- the hair (onto the head)
- the wings
- the maple leaf ( at the waist of the angel)
- the hands (so they overlap the leaf a little)
- the feet (underneath the large piece)
- look at the image of the finished craft on this page if you get stuck. If you're making this with a large group of children,
consider pre-making one for them to look at.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Light Skin Face (color)
Medium Skin (color)
Dark Skin Face (color)
Printable version of these instructions