DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
If I were a Wiggly Worm... Craft
Good for younger children (attach a popsicle stick to make it a puppet).
- construction paper,
- a printer,
- something to colour with and
- a piece of paper for the printer).
- Print out the template of choice (or have the children draw their own worm heads).
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out. (cutting may require adult assistance and can be pre-done).
- See the picture above if you're confused as to how to put this together.
- Make a few handprints on different colours of construction paper.
- Glue the handprints together and glue the head on.
- You can glue other things to the handprints to decorate (examples: sparkles, small pieces of wool, scrunched up pieces of tissue paper).
- Glue the banner onto the caterpillar's body.
- Close template window to return to this screen
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions