DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
If I were a Robin in a Tree... Craft
There are a number of other bird crafts with different materials and difficulty levels on the site, but this one has been made especially for the song (it has a banner with "I'd thank you Lord, that I could sing!").
- toilet paper roll, printer,
- something to colour with and
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tail and wings onto the back of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the head onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the feet tabs onto the inside front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the banner around the bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Close template window to return to this screen
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).