<Back to song
DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
If I were a Butterfly... Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
There are a number of other
with different materials and difficulty levels on the site, but this
one has been made especially for the song (it has a banner with "Thank you Lord for giving me wings!").
- tp roll,
- something to colour with and a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Glue the face onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the bow under the chin for a boy or on top of the head for a girl.
- Glue the banner around the bottom of the tp roll.
- OPTIONAL (makes it a bit tougher)... Poke 2 holes in the top of the tp roll with a hole
punch or sharp pencil. Thread through 1/2 pipecleaner in each and twist to make an antenna.
- Close template window to return to this screen
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions