DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Winter Angel Paper Craft
Read a bit about
DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this
basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it
appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance -- I
usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on each. Then I
give my 3 year old the big ones to work on and I cut out the smaller ones.)
- The large rounded piece (dress) is the bottom. To it, glue (in order):
- the head/hair/hat
- the wings (on the back)
- the boots (on the back)
- the snowflake (on the dress, toward the center)
- the arms (so it looks like she's hugging the snowflake)
- look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Small Angel (color)
Template 1 (color)
Template 2 (color)
Template 3 (color)
Template 4 (color)
Printable version of these instructions