You can use regular popsicle sticks or use craft sticks for a larger version
- 11 popsicle sticks
- small photo of child OR round, flat wooden circle
- OPTIONAL: gold or silver or white paint or glitter glue
- OPTIONAL: paint the popsicle sticks and let dry. It looks nice if the dress (5 sticks) is gold or silver and the wings (6 sticks) are white.
- Take 2 popsicle sticks and glue them together in a fan shape
- Take 2 more popsicle sticks and make a fan shape in the opposite direction
- Push the two fans side by side and glue the last popsicle stick on top to make a dress shape
Make two wings (3 popsicle sticks each)
- Put three popsicle sticks together in a fan shape to make one wing
- Put three popsicle sticks together in a fan shape to make the second wing
Assemble the angel
- Glue both wings on either side of the dress
- Cut a photo of the child (cut around the head) and glue onto the top
- Glue a flat, wood circle onto the top and paint on facial features if desired
- Glue a piece of thread or ribbon onto the back so you can hang it on the tree!