[Angel Crafts] [Angels - Paper] [Animal Crafts] [General Crafts] [New Testament Crafts] [Old Testament Crafts]
This cute angel can sit as a central dinner table decoration, as a seating arranger (just write the name of each person on an angel and set them on the plates) or you can put her on top of a small Christmas tree!
- glue or tape
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 large paper doily or 1/2 circle of white paper
- OPTIONAL: glitter glue, sparkles, sequins, lace or markers
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color as necessary and cut out the template pieces.
- Cut the doily in half (so you have a half circle)
- Cut a piece of white paper into a circle and then cut it in half. If you use paper, you can glue cotton balls on it to decorate it a bit.
- OPTIONAL: add glitter glue, sparkles or sequins to decorate the wings.
- Cut out the half circle from the template.
- pull the one edge over to the one that says GLUE HERE to make a cone shape.
- tape or glue so it holds (in the photo, I held it and Kaitlyn, Age 3, taped it)
- Glue the doily onto the back of the cone
- Glue the head onto the top of the cone and the arms onto the side (see photo at the top of this page for how it looks when complete).
- Decorate the cone as desired with sparkles, glitter glue, sequins or lace.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).