DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Harvest Angel Paper Craft "You Reap What You Sow"
Read a bit about DLTK's Grow With Me Craft Concept to get some ideas on how this
basic craft idea can be used with different materials to make it appropriate for everyone from ages 2 thru 82!
Alternative: Scotch tape a straw or popsicle stick to the bottom to make a puppet!
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- Print template of choice.
- Color the template pieces if you are doing the B&W version
- Cut out the template pieces (this may require adult assistance
-- I usually roughly cut the paper into pieces with one template on
each. Then I give my 3 year old the big ones to work on and I cut
out the smaller ones.)
- The large piece (dress) is the bottom. To it, glue (in order):
- the arms
- the wings (on the back)
- the apron
- the pumpkin (on the apron -- bottom left corner)
- the head
- the hair/hat (on the head)
- look at the image of the finished craft if you get stuck (there's a small image of the finished project on the third template of each version).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
|Red Angel (light skin)
||Green Angel (medium skin)
||Yellow Angel (dark skin)
Printable version of these instructions