To learn the Bible verses below try using the Memory Verse mix-up game in your groups.
Day 1- Fruit of the Spirit
- How can we get the fruit of the Spirit?
- How many fruit of the Spirit are there? Name them.
- Who helps us use the fruit of the Spirit properly?
Learn together: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." Galatians 5:22,23
Day 2- Love
- Where does love come from?
- What is the name of the special kind of love in the Bible (Agape)?
- Who are we supposed to love?
Learn together: "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 1 John 4:7
Day 3- Kindness
- How many people passed the injured man and didn't help?
- What did the Good Samaritan do?
- Who is your neighbor? (anyone who needs help or compassion).
Learn together: "And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. " Luke 10:27
Day 4- Faith
- What did Jesus do when the disciples left??
- Which disciple wanted to walk on water with Jesus?
- When did the disciple start to sink??
Learn together: "And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?" Matthew 14:31
Day 5- You are Special to God
(Use these questions to help the children draw or write what they learned this week.)
- What are the fruit of the Spirit?
- How can you love God?
- How long has God loved you?
Learn together: "For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well". Psalm 139:13,14