DLTK's Bible Crafts for Kids
Simple Ark Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Print out this simple ark template and let the kids decorate it as they choose. There are two arks on the template. You can either
fold in half to get a two sided ark or you can cut them apart and make two separate arks.
- Print the ark and decorate it as desired (the smaller ark template is better for this project).
- Tape a drinking straw to it (you can flatten the straw a bit as needed.
- Cut tall waves from a piece of blue construction paper (cut the
landscape way, so you have the longest strip of waves possible).
- Glue the edges of the
waves to a second piece of construction paper or poster board (see the red lines in the image to the right for where to glue).
- Decorate the second piece like a sky (cotton ball clouds,
- Now slip your straw between the waves and the sky pieces of
construction paper. You can now make your ark float along (like a
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions