DLTK's Bible Activities for Kids
Ruth TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This simple colour, cut and paste paper craft uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper tube,
- piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- scissors, and
- glue (or tape)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the thin rectangular piece around the center of the tube as a belt.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the feet to the bottom of the tp roll, using the tabs to make a 3D effect if desired.
- Glue the basket of wheat into Ruth's arms.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions