[Church and Respect Index] [Children's Story] [Coloring] [Crafts] [Puzzles] [Songs] [Teacher's Guide] [Worksheet]
This simple cut and paste paper doll craft allows children to dress the boy up for a visit to God's house! There's also a girl version of this project.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out. (you don't need to cut out template 1 -- you can leave it as a sheet of paper and glue all the pieces to it)
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different order though):
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).