This is a simple craft that toddlers and preschoolers can easily make.
- OPTIONAL: something to color with (B&W template)
- Print out the template of choice
- Color the pieces as necessary.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle onto the back of the face (halo)
- Glue the wings onto the back of that.
- Glue the hair onto the head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).